What are cookies? A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer’s or other device’s hard drive. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts? A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is an invisible tag? An invisible tag (or web tag) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
Cookies 5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of certain parts of the website and the consideration of your preferences as a user. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website, and items remain in your cart until you pay. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the experience of visitors to our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles for displaying advertising or tracking the user on this website or on multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media
On our website, we have included content from LinkedIn to promote web pages (e.g., “like,” “pin”) or share them (e.g., “tweet”) on social networks like LinkedIn. This content is embedded using code obtained from LinkedIn and places cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalized advertising purposes.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may change regularly) to understand what they do with your (personal) data processed using these cookies. The data retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. LinkedIn is located in the United States.
- Cookies placed Complianz Functional
Consent to service complianz Various Purpose pending investigation
7.1 Manage your consent settings
Functional Always active Preferences
Marketing 8. Enable/disable and delete cookies You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our website.
- Your rights regarding personal data You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is necessary, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right to rectification: You have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete, or block your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are compelling reasons for processing.