This privacy statement was last updated on November 13, 2023, and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you through https://www.humandeclic.fr. We recommend that you read this statement carefully. During our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes.
- We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and we require the same from parties processing personal data on our behalf.
- We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data if you make such a request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep, please contact us.
Purpose, Data, and Retention Period We may collect or receive personal information for a number of reasons related to our business activities, including but not limited to the following: (click to expand) 1.1 Selling or sharing data with a third party 1.2 Contact – By phone, mail, email, and/or web forms 1.3 To comply with legal obligations 1.4 Compile and analyze statistics for website improvement.
Disclosure Practices We disclose personal information if required by law or court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted by other provisions of the law, to provide information, or for an investigation into a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organization is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your data may be disclosed to our advisors and any potential buyers and transferred to the new owners.
We have entered into a data processing agreement with Google.
- Security We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only necessary individuals have access to your data, that data access is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
The security measures we use include:
Third-Party Websites This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites linked on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data reliably or securely. We recommend reading the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
Changes to this Privacy Statement We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement. It is recommended to regularly review this privacy statement to be aware of any possible changes. Additionally, we will inform you actively to the extent possible.
Accessing and Modifying Your Data If you have questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is necessary, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete, or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are compelling reasons for processing.
- Make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure not to modify or delete the data of the wrong person.
Filing a Complaint If you are not satisfied with how we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Data Requests For the most common requests, we also offer the option to use our data request form.